Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Off To School!

So I'm leaving tomorrow for school and I am absolutely thrilled. I am excited to be living on my own (or at least as much as I can with 5 other girls). The only thing I am going to miss about my tiny hometown is my 2 adorable nieces. I got to watch them all this summer and loved every second. Today is my last day and I just can't get enough of them.

Sweet facts about my nieces:
-Haylee loves to play with my hair. Especially when she's tired. She gets upset when I get up because she cannot play with my hair then.

-Carlee is usually very sweet. Actually one of the most mellow babies I have ever seen. But when she does get upset, she loves it when I sing rock-a-bye baby to her. Which is amazing if you think about it because my voice sounds like a dying animal. She also laughs when I whistle.

- Emily isn't here yet but I love to talk to her (baby talk of course) through April's tummy and she gives me a swift kick in the hand. It's very sweet. Though she is probably just trying to get me to shut up. HayleeCarleeEmily

1 comment:

Aaron Hill said...

are you spooning with boys at BYU-I yet? Well i hope not!!