Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BYU-Idaho!

I'm finally here at school and I'm having the time of my life! Besides getting lost multiple times, having sore legs and getting late to my math class, I love every second! Campus is beautiful and everyone smiles all the time. It was strange for me at first, because my high school was full of grumpy people and if I happened to make eye contact with someone down the halls, they would look away. If, even more rare, I got a chance to smile, they would look at me suspiciously and start walking faster. Now I don't know if it was just me or not.
Ah, my roomies are amazing! I am really lucky to live with them. Oh, but they are ALL completely boy-crazy and I'm not. (I'm man-crazy) Ha! Just joking. Then again, no. I'm kinda serious.
Anywho, I miss my family quite a bit. Especially my nieces. I'm kind of obsessive actually. I look at pictures of them every night before I go to bed. ( I told you.)
The thing I really love about this school though is that I finally feel like I fit in somewhere. I don't have to worry about people using dirty language or seeing more of a person's body than I EVER wished to see. It's amazing! Another thing is that the men here are so respectful. I no longer hold the door open for boys! Yay!
I really am incredibly grateful to be here and I'm looking forward to other adventures!

1 comment:

Aaron Hill said...

you'll be married in 6 months, i know