Thursday, October 9, 2008

I love to see the temple!



So my two of my roommates and I took a walk one sabbath day. It was quite a walk, considering we decided to walk all the way around campus instead of just cutting through. But it was still enjoyable. We also had to walk uphill for quite a while, but it was worth it as we came up... and there it was! The temples have yet to make me not catch my breath every time I see them. We were seriously there for about an hour, taking hundreds of pictures (me with my phone :( because i have no camera). we were also fortunate to watch the sunset in the background. The effect was, as you can imagine, breathtaking. We decided to (grudgingly) get back home before it got too dark and got honked at three (count 'em three) times by boys in hot cars. Overall, it was an great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You'll go inside someday!

Temples are lovely. You are lovely. What a fun way to spend a day with your roommates. And great that Rexburg has one now. So, so great.