Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sherwood Concert!

A few weeks ago, I was walking down main street with my awesome Canadian roommate Tayler, when I looked into a window and saw that one of my favorite bands called Sherwood was playing there! I was so excited and tickets were only $10. Tayler never heard of them but I convinced her to go with me anyway. Actually about 6 or 7 of us went together. We got there and 2 really amazing bands played (Barcelona and The Pink Spiders). I totally touched the lead singer of the Pink Spider's guitar. Yeah, we were that close! Then...out came Sherwood! Oh, it was so mind-blowing that they were right there! We had so much fun. We got to meet all the bands and Nate Henry (lead singer of Sherwood) signed the back of my cell phone! Eeee!

Nate Henry

Pink Spider's lead singer (that's the guitar I touched!)

Barcelona!

The pink spiders (and other random people)


Oh! And after the concert we went to Tacobell (cause we were starving!) and we were blasting Sherwood music. We pulled up behind a car at the drive-thru and it was Sherwood! My friends got out and looked at the menu thing but really just stared at them. I got out too. They probably thought I was insane because I just stood there stunned with such a stupid expression on my face. But that was absolutely epic. Such an amazing night and I will never forget it!

2 comments:

Aaron Hill said...

My fave picture is the one with someone flipping the bird in the background, what a great way to mess up a photo. You sound like you had a ton of fun, its probably soooo nice to be out of CG. Love the temple pics down below, sounds like a wonderful place to walk to when you want to feel some peace. Love you, April

Aaron Hill said...

Time for a blog update, get with it Jane. Geez. Just kidding!!
love April